Enjoy tranquil New Mexico evenings and sunrises as you sit on the covered East facing patio overlooking the Organ Mountains.
This one of a kind 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom located in Organ Mesa Ranch is extraordinary. It features Saltillo tile throughout the home, wood beams, exquisite tile work, and hand-carved vigas which show the outstanding craftsmanship that Jared Curry Construction has to offer. Enjoy winter nights in front of the kiva fireplace and summer days in the front courtyard. This Home offers stunning Organ Mountain views and convenience with a location just seven minutes from I-25.
3,298 sq. feet | $780,000 | 1.24 acres
Included Throughout Home
- 3,298 square feet heated. Footprint includes garage and 3 patios.
- Saltillo tile throughout the whole home. Saltillo tile baseboards.
- Interior doors are locally made knotty alder plank doors. Exterior doors are Simpson double pane wood doors.
- Douglas fur beams from Oregon. Hand-scraped vigas from New Mexico. Latillas imported from Mexico. Hand-cut corbels by builder.
- Interior walls have hand-troweled finish.
- Spray Foam open cell insulation on exterior walls and ceiling. Insulated sound walls.
- Rinnai Tankless hot water system with recirculation loop. Reverse osmosis system. Soft water system.
- Nest Thermostats. Two heating and cooling systems. 16 SEER rating. Foil backed insulation on all ductwork. Return air registers in every bedroom. Broan 685 exhaust fans.
- Casement Low E windows with superior glass. .27 U average rating.
- Low water consumption plumbing fixtures.
- LED and Florescent energy saving light fixtures and bulbs.
- Cat 5 low voltage prewire for fast internet throughout home.
- HD coax to every room for television options.
- 12 Surveillance Cameras System and Security Alarm System.
Exterior of Home
- Situated on 1.24 acres. Bordered on two sides by government BLM land.
- Enclosed front courtyard with antique Burma Teak gate from India.
- Large rock wall enclosed backyard with vehicle access, large enough for a pool and spa!
- 20 trees ( chinses pistash, locust, crape murdle, and low growing shrubs. Large rock boulders from Organ NM. 12 zone irrigation system.
- Corner buttress added for architectural feature.
- Rounded top parapets on house with V canalies. Parapet walls are built extra thick to achieve an adobe home feel.
- Deeply recessed windows with Douglass Fur wood window headers.
- Three separate covered porches with wood ceilings, front porch, master bedroom porch, and back porch. Douglass fur beams, and vigas on all porches. Tumbled brick pavers on all porches. Back covered patio has extra high wood ceiling, propane connection, and TV wired.
Kitchen – Viking Appliances: Fridge, Stove, and Dishwasher. Pot filler above stove. Moen touch-free kitchen faucet. Wire brushed knotty alder cabinets locally made, honed granite tops. Gas fireplace. Antique built-in furniture. Large pantry with maple shelving, secondary cabinet pantry. LED under counter lights. Hand made cabinet pulls.
Dining Room – Double chandeliers. Vigas with re-occurring arches between. Mountain views. Alternative use for space is a Media Room.
Great Room – Rumsford kiva solid brick fireplace. Latilla ceiling. Saltillo floor tile.
Master Bedroom – Built in shelves. Outside door leading to private porch.
Master Closets – Two master closets with custom cabinets and Red Oak shelving. Custom locally made wardrobes in each.
Master Bathroom – 17’ ceiling. Douglas Fur and viga ceiling details, split vanities with granite counters. Hand-painted sinks. Hand carved mirrors. Shower has rain dome, two shower heads, and three body sprays. Steamer sauna shower. Separate toilet compartment.
Bedroom #2 and #3 – Walk-in closets with custom cabinetry.
Bedroom #4 – Walk-in closet with custom cabinetry.
Jack and Jill Bathroom – Bath tub. Vanity with hand-painted sink. Hand-carved mirror.
Laundry Room – Saltillo tile. Locally made hand-carved and painted furniture. Work sink. Space for double freezers. Beams in ceiling.
Garage – 3 car RV garage. Deep sink. Insulated steel garage doors. Garage door openers. Well lighted by skylights. Windows and florescent fixtures. 220 volt welder plugs. Painted floor.
Call one of our associate brokers for more information: