Jared Curry Construction is committed to building for energy efficiency. Building for energy efficiency contributes to the comfort and value of each custom home we build in the Las Cruces NM area.
Upon owner request we will receive third-party verification on energy efficiency, with inspections for proper insulation, air tightness and duct sealing. These third-party verifications can often result in valuable tax credits and savings for the home owner.
- Protective Insulation. Properly installed and inspected insulation in floors, walls, and attics ensures even temperatures throughout the house, reduced energy use and increased comfort.
- High-Performance Windows. Our windows employ advanced technologies to keep the summer heat out, and the winter heat in.
- Tight Construction & Ducts. A tightly sealed home improves comfort and indoor air quality while reducing drafts – and utility bills and maintenance.
- Efficient Heating & Cooling Equipment. In addition to requiring less energy to operate, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems can be quieter, reduce indoor humidity, and add to the comfort of the home.
- Green Products. We consider energy efficiency when selecting lighting fixtures, compact fluorescent bulbs, ventilation fans, and appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers and washing machines.
Benefits to Building for Energy Efficiency:
- Lower Cost of Ownership. Compared with standard homes, Jared Curry homes use substantially less energy for heating, cooling, and water heating.
- Better Protection. Properly installed energy-efficient improvements deliver better shielding from cold, heat, drafts, moisture, pollution and noise.
- Smart Investment. Building for energy efficiency contributes to the value of your home.
- Environmental Protection. Using less energy preserves natural resources.
Call 575-642-6760 or contact Jared Curry today to discuss Building for Energy Efficiency in your next Las Cruces NM home.
You can also read more about the benefits of Building for Energy Efficiency at EnergyStar.gov.